Nature of grievance

Whoever is aggrieved by false and frivolous registration of FIR, or is aggrieved by the Summons issued by the Magistrates Court on a false and frivolous Complaint filed before him, may seek the quashing of said FIR or may challenge the said Summons by preferring a Revision Application before Sessions Court or the High Court, or may prefer Section 482 Application before the concerned High Court.

Whoever is aggrieved by any Order of any Criminal Court who are subordinate to High Court, may challenge such order by preferring Section 482 Application before High Court. Section 482 of CrPC, 1973, recognizes the inherent powers of the High Courts to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order under this Code, or to prevent abuse of the process of any Court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice.