Nature of grievance

Where a person is seriously prejudiced due to failure in the exercise of powers / discharge of legal duties, by any Govt. / Administrative / Statutory authority; said person may invoke the Writ jurisdiction of concerned High Court, seeking necessary directions to the concerned Govt. / Public authority, to act or take action in strict accordance with law