Nature of grievance

Before filing Civil Suit against any Public authority / Public officer / State / Central Govt, one is obliged to give Notice u/s 80 of CPC, 1908 or under applicable statute, to the concerned Public authority / officer etc. However, in urgent situation, one can file the Suit without issuing the said notice, specifying therein the reasons for urgency in filing the Suit