Nature of grievance

A person who wilfully does not comply to decree / orders / Judgments of the Courts / Tribunals or Precedents of High Courts and Supreme Court may be held guilty of Contempt of the Court, and Contempt proceedings may be initiated against the said person, either by making reference before the Court concerned, or directly before the High Court concerned. Although there is no requirement of law to give Notice before instituting Contempt proceedings, it may be desirable to issue such Notice, as the issue may be redressed and compliance may be made to Orders of the Court