Nature of grievance

Where a person was deprived of his life due to the negligent act and omission of the “State” official, Suit or Writ Petition may be filed by relatives of the deceased seeking damages from the concerned State / Central Govt. / State instrumentality. Before filing Suit or Writ, a Notice may be given to the concerned body