Nature of grievance

Subject to existence of certain conditions, a complaint may be filed before Executive Magistrate (Commissioner of Police / Superintendent of Police) or Judicial Magistrate / Metropolitan Magistrate praying therein for the Magistrate to exercise their powers conferred upon him u/ss 145 and 146 of CrPC, 1973, to restore the possession of the property to the person unlawfully dispossessed of