Nature of grievance

SUIT FOR COMPENSATION FOR DOING OR FOR OMITTING TO DO AN ACT ALLEGED TO BE IN PURSUANCE OF ANY ENACTMENT IN FORCE FOR THE TIME BEING IN THE TERRITORIES TO WHICH THIS ACT EXTENDS: A Suit for damages / compensation may be filed against the concerned State Govt, for unlawful / illegal acts and omissions of Police, like illegal arrests, non registration of FIR, under Article 72 of Limitation Act, 1963, within one year from the date of alleged illegal or omission